At Risk Forum

At Risk Forum

normal guy

New Registrant
Hello! I am a new member and will be attending the WOR in July.
I am also new to the forum, and have a question about the At Risk Forum. Because of where I currently feel I am with regards to my recovery, I feel I would probably prefer this forum, but am not sure how to find it, much less participate. Please advise, and thanks in advance for the help!

Hi, NG -

The At Risk forum is visible to members only. With the recent redesign of the site, it appears that the membership registration portal is not yet functional, and we are working to fix that. Once it is fixed, we can register you as a member if you wish and then you'll have access to that forum. Thanks for your patience.

Eric, how would a man find out if the At Risk group is right for him?

Hello UB, I've read some of the Forum Guidelines and this .... is to help with men who want to discuss how their behavior is affected by CSA. It's not judgmental, like this Forum, we're all trying our best to work on our journey to healing.

At Risk Forum

The At Risk Forum is for survivors who have done inappropriate, harmful, or abusive behavior to others in their childhood or adolescence, or have acted out sexually through certain behaviors that may be causing shame. This is also for survivors who are experiencing feelings or thoughts of acting out sexually on another person.

Due to the sensitive nature of some of the discussions in At Risk, admission to post or read is by application to the moderator. You must be a paid member of MaleSurvivor (limited scholarship funds are available for those who cannot afford membership) and the person must let Don Laufersweiler know why he wants access. Information shared within this forum is to remain confidential and is not to be shared with anyone outside of this forum.

is from This page of the Forum Guidelines

Note this:
the person must let Don Laufersweiler know why he wants access

And message Don can be done from his Profile Page

See that link to "Send a Private Message" in blue?

Click that and you can message him.